Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

A new beginning is beginning something new

I have a new plan almost every day. Brilliant ideas flow from my brain like a river to the sea. I decided today Tuesday 14 September 2010 is going to be a special date! I am going to be a blogger.
I do not have capacity of sticking to my brilliant plans (maybe that’s why I get a new one every day). But this time I will try harder.
As I have friends and family all over the world I want to share with them and with anybody so bored that have time to read me: My Thoughts.
There is where the name of my blog comes from: T(and three smiley of pirates showing their tongues) .P.P.P ( I don’t want to admit I forgot one point at the end and I don’t know how to add it).
I am going to post thoughts in the languages I know, cause it happen to me to think in a language or in another, but I am not sure I am going to translate everything. For the moment:
to do not be too long on this first post….drum roll…
Ladies and Gentleman
Señoras y Señores (Damas y caballeros)
Signore e Signori
Mesdames et Monsieur
Let’s my latest plan begin and will see where this new adventure will take me…and hopefully some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment