Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

My first time - Flying in Jump Seat

She welcomed me on the back of the plane. As a stand-by staff flying I had to fly on Jump Seat. She was going to shake my hand and silly me I looked for the boarding pass. Her face was truthfully kind and her make up free pink lips were smiling to me. The Jump seat in fact is the seat where the flight attendant on duty seat. When your seat is not confirmed on a flight you can request the possibility to fly sitting on one spare Jump Seat.
As I am not a flight attendant She had to explain to me what to do in case of an accident. If She would have been for some reason not able to do her job. This made me feel more special than a regular passenger. She made me feel like that. She gave me a sandwich and offered me drinks even before the plane took off. The way She looked at me was different from every way I’ve been looked to before. We talked about where we come from and the way she laughed moving her head to a side showing me the neck made my heart speed up. I could tell She was flirting.
When the moment to secure the belt came,She helped me, as the Jump seat belts are different from a regular plane security belt. They are almost like a baby car seat, with two belts coming from above each shoulder and another two from each side meeting in a circular lock situated in the middle. She came close to me and I could barely hold my heart inside my mouth. To help me with the belt She almost hugged me and I could smell her and feel the warmth of her skin a few centimeters away from my face.
After that moment is fuzzy the way I saw her pulling the blue curtains and unlocking my belt, for a second I thought there was something wrong, but when she knelt down in front of me and start kissing me, everything was clear. I was wearing a revealing top and from my lips to my neck to my nipples she went down, not really caring about the plane taking off. The noise of the engine was covering our whispers and soon she had my pants opened and her fingers were inside me. I did not know what to do. It was my first time flying in Jump Seat and my first time with a woman.
I heard her voice waking me up offering me some chocolate and telling me to be prepared for landing. I woke up a bit sweaty and my neck was in pain. I could not believe what I just dreamt about. I blushed.
When the plane was landing she sat on the Jump seat close to mine but I was facing the exit and she was facing the cabin. Our heads were close and I looked at her and She turned to me saying – you don’t look like you are from Argentina with your freckles and red hair- I blushed again and said that I knew that and that I get that a lot. So She said – I was in Argentina and I know there is a bit of everything, you can look Argentinian too, but any way you look beautiful.-
When she said that, I knew that the feelings I had were not just my imagination. The way She said that made me believe that maybe I was dreaming, but she dreamt the same dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment